Rangers of the North
A fort located on a strategic hilltop in the middle of the Angle. The fortification overlooks the Men Egladil, the road connecting Fennas Drúnin with the Menatar Romen. The minor fortress has been taken, retaken, and rebuilt many times.
In Stonearm’s War, it was seized by King Ermegil of Rhudaur in T.A. 1634 and re-captured by Bemakinda of Fëotar in T.A. 1638. It then became held by a mercenary company in the pay
of Fëotar. The commander, Aldurin, a Targil from Cardolan, is cousin to the mercenary Captain Daeros of the Cruaidh Maraich. He is relatively trustworthy.
In later years the fort falls into disrepair and change hands between mercenaries, brigandiers, trolls, orc-patrols and back again. Yet it remains a landmark of the lost kingdom of Rhudaur.