Ost-in-Edhil

Ost-in-Edhil was destroyed by the Enemy in S.A. 1697. In the guise of Annatar, Lord of Gifts, the Enemy had lived among the Elves for years, and after the Elves discovered his treachery he brought it down, its survivors fleeing to the havens of Lindon and Rivendell. Men now avoid the ruins out of fear of traps and baleful magic.

Elves approaching the ruins can hear the stones sing of their lost masters;

“Deep they delved us,

High they built us,

Fair they wrought us,

But they are gone.

Ost-in-Edhil

Rangers of the North Hjarandr jbq